CDL-A Local Truck Driver, Rapid City, SD
Local CDL-A Company Truck Driver
Year Round work and Lots of Winter work!!!
Speak with a Recruiter now! 1-888-799-4374
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We’re looking for professional Company Drivers for our Dry Bulk Operation in Rapid City, SD. If you’re looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- $1,500 - $1,900 per week
- $23 - $28 an hour Detention
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
Driver Reward Programs:
- Driver Sales Lead Program - Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to $2,500 for each lead!
- ISAAC All Stars Program - Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to $200 in rewards each week!
Company Driver Details:
- Local Runs are per ton rate based on scales
- Pulling doubles, hauling dry bulk products- rock, cement, fly ash, and coal
- Pulling weights between 36-50 tons
- Running 400-600 miles per day
- Train on other products/equipment and grow with the business
- Expect to work between 55-65 hours per week, home daily
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- 11 Holidays, Vacation Days Accrued, Vacation Pay every week
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Local runs
- Hauling Cement, Fly ash, Lime, Coal, Rocks
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Doubles Endorsements Needed
- 1-year experience hauling Dry Bulk
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
·Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.