CDL-A Local, Truck Driver, Portage, IN
Local CDL-A Dry Bulk/Chemical Truck Driver
Sign-On Bonus $3,000!
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
We’re currently seeking Company Drivers for our operation in Portage, IN. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- Average weekly pay: $850 - $1,200 a week
- $1,200 Minimum Guarantee (after 1 year)
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
Driver Reward Programs:
- Driver Sales Lead Program - Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to $2,500 for each lead!
- ISAAC All Stars Program - Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to $200 in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program - Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursment for $200 a month up to $5,000 total!
- Hauling Cement
- Pick up points: IN, IL
- Destination points: IL, IN, MI
- Home daily
Company Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Reimbursement for COBRA until 90 days for benefits activates
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required for Chemical Loads
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.