CDL-A Local, Truck Driver, Pittsburg, CA
Potential To Earn Up To $88,000 Hauling Regional Chemicals
$5,000 Sign-On for Chemcial Experience
$2,500 Sign-On for Non-Chemical Experience
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Company Truck Drivers for our Chemcial operation in Pittsburg, CA. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent work partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Hauling Chemicals, Local Dedicated
- Pick-up Points: Hayward, CA; Pittsburg, CA; Stockton, CA
- Deliver: Hayward, CA and Stockton, CA
- 5 - 6 day work week
- Chemical Experienced Driver $5,000 Referral Bonus
- Non-Chemical Experienced Driver $2,500 Referral Bonus
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Vacation Pay
- Two weeks- Year 1 & 2
- Three Weeks- Years 3-9
- Four Weeks- Years 10-15
- Over 15 years 5 weeks
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match- (Fully vested after 3 years)
- Tuition Reimbursement available, if eligible
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- 1 year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements/ TWIC
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years.
- No more than 2 highway convictions in the past 3 years.
- Consistent and Stable work history.
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Attention Veterans with Military Driving Experience
You served our country faithfully, now come join us in serving you and take advantage of your skills and let’s continue serving together. Please visit our Military Transport Path page.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
At Trimac we change lives in and out of our company. Internally, we build futures for our employees who we believe are the backbone of everything that we do. Externally, our hauls are priceless because they ensure that you and your family have the necessities to everyday products that we take for granted, like gas for a cross-country family vacation, chemicals that can clean-up behind your toddler or cement for the driveway of your first home. Trucking is the heart and soul of serving the needs of others and we make your needs a priority at Trimac. No matter their role, we know that everyone working with us makes a difference in the lives of others. Ready to change a life at Trimac?