CDL-A Local Owner Operator Truck Driver, Pecos, TX
Professional Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can Earn Up To $300,000 per year Hauling Local Crude!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Crude Oil operation in West Texas. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent work partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Drive Your Revenue by Hauling Crude Oil
- Percentage Pay + Fuel Surcharge Based upon National DOE average
- Flexible Schedules
- 3 - 5 Loads a day
- Home Weekly
- Field Training will consist of two weeks in Greeley, CO while equipment on the truck is installed (Truck will need to be driven to Greeley, CO)
- Mileage pay reimbursed to travel to Greeley, CO for training
- Owner Operator must provide their own Pump and Compressor
Independence and Flexibility
As a Trimac Owner Operator, you'll have choices and unprecedented support you've never had before:
- Paid Training
- ELD Omnitrac Unit System supplied & installed- NO COST TO OWNER with NO monthly rental fee
- Fixed Fuel Surcharge Pay Table-Paid off weekly DOE Average
- Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles (loaded & empty)
- Trimac issues Comdata card for fueling needs
- Trimac preferred fuel prices when fueling at Loves, Flying J & Pilot
Maintenance Discounts (at National Tank Services locations)
- Yearly DOT Tractor Inspection Paid by Trimac (at National Tank Services locations)
- National Account Tire Pricing
- Competitive Group Rate on Physical Damage, Non-Trucking Liability & Occupational Accident Insurance (3rd Party)
- Optional Medical Insurance (3rd Party)
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Hazmat/Tanker ENDORSEMENTS REQUIRED.
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience; or military experience in the following designations: 2T1X1 Vehicle Operations, 3531 Motor Transport Operator, 88M Motor Transport Operator
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety.
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded owner operators. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Are you looking For a Business Partner That Understands What It Takes to Run Your Business? Lease on with Trimac Transportation!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.