CDL-A (Local) Owner Operator Truck Driver - Holly Hill, SC
Professional Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can Earn Up To $176,800 per year
This is a 65% of revenue + 100% Fuel Surcharge
SIGN ON BONUS - $7,500
Local - Hauling Dry Bulk / Cement
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Dry Bulk operation in Holly Hill, SC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides (consistent, year- round work) partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- HOME DAILY
- 65% of load / 100% Fuel Surcharge / revenue is driven by the tonnage on the load (example: if load is 50,000 pounds versus 45,000 pounds, the 50,000 pounds pays more than the 45,000 pounds)
- Monday - Saturday / 12-14 hour days
- Pick Up Points: Holly Hill, SC
- Destination Points: South Carolina, North Carolina & Georgia
- Hauling Type 1 cement
Independence and Flexibility
As a Trimac Owner Operator, you'll have choices and unprecedented support you've never had before:
- No Forced Dispatch
- Paid Training
- Equipment Program
- ELD Omnitrac Unit System supplied & installed- NO COST TO OWNER with NO monthly rental fee
- Fixed Fuel Surcharge Pay Table-Paid off weekly DOE Average
- Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles (loaded & empty)
- Trimac issues Comdata card for fueling needs
- Trimac preferred fuel prices when fueling at Loves, Flying J & Pilot
Maintenance Discounts (at National Tank Services locations)
- Yearly DOT Tractor Inspection Paid by Trimac (at National Tank Services locations)
- National Account Tire Pricing
- Competitive Group Rate on Physical Damage, Non-Trucking Liability & Occupational Accident Insurance (3rd Party)
- Optional Medical Insurance (3rd Party)
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Group Universal Life Insurance
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- NO ENDORSEMENT NEEDED / Prefers Tanker & Hazmat - but not required
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience; or military experience in the following designations: 2T1X1 Vehicle Operations, 3531 Motor Transport Operator, 88M Motor Transport Operator
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety.
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Walk-Ins Welcomed and Encouraged:
Apply in person Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm
469 Boyer Rd, Holly Hill, SC 29059
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded owner operators. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Are you looking For a Business Partner That Understands What It Takes to Run Your Business? Lease on with Trimac Transportation!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.