CDL-A Local Company Truck Driver - Stockton, CA
CDL-A Local Company Truck Drivers
New local business awarded with long-term contract! Lock down the next 10 years and set up your future!
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8-TRIMAC
We are an industry leader in bulk trucking and logistics. At Trimac, safety is a core value that we embrace every day. We are a solid, stable company that is family-oriented and knows how important it is to be able to spend time with your loved ones.
We’re currently seeking Local Company Drivers for our dry bulk operation in Ione, CA. If this feels like the right time to partner with a company that values who you are and what you do, sign on with Trimac Transportation.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- Hourly pay - $28 an hour
- $3,500 Sign-on Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
Driver Reward Programs:
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program - Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to $25,000; in addition to monthly prizes!
- Driver Sales Lead Program - Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to $2,500 for each lead!
- ISAAC All Stars Program - Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to $200 in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program - Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursement for $200 a month up to $5,000 total!
Company Driver Hours:
- Drivers are home daily
- Morning & Evening shifts available
- Hauling: Sand
- Pick up points: Ione, CA
- Destination points: The Port of Stockton
- NO-TOUCH FREIGHT
- Manual Transmission**
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No Endorsements Required!
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments:
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.