CDL-A Dedicated Route Owner Operator, Taylor, MI
CDL-A Dedicated Owner Operator Truck Driver
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
We’re currently seeking Owner Operators for our operation in Taylor, MI. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation.
CDL-A Dedicated Owner Operator Pay:
DEDICATED: Average $3,800 - $4,500 gross per week
- Paid by mileage $1.72 CPM (loaded) & $1.20 CPM (empty) plus Fuel Surcharge
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- 1-3 days out or 5-7 days out
- No tractor year restrictions for Dedicated work
LONG HAUL: Average $4,500 - $5,800 gross per week
- Paid by mileage $2.00 CPM (loaded) & $1.50 CPM (empty) plus Fuel Surcharge
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- 10-15 days out
- Must have 2010 or newer Tractor
Driver Reward Programs:
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program - Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to $25,000; in addition to monthly prizes!
- Driver Sales Lead Program - Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to $2,500 for each lead!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program - Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursment for $200 a month up to $5,000 total!
- Hauling General Chemicals
- Pick up points: IL & MI
- Destination points: GA, KY, MI, IL, OH, WI, MN, PA, MA, CT, ND
Owner Operator Benefits:
- One free Truck wash each Month
- One Complimentary Oil Change per year
- Equipment provided
- Company-paid base plates paid (Optional)
- Tractor insurance paid (Optional)
- Company installed ISAAC driving system (E-logs)
- Business to business discounts on Shop, Fuel, Tires
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.