AZ Propane Company Driver Dundas,On
NIGHT SHIFT ONLY
Professional Class AZ Local NIGHT SHIFT Propane Company Truck Drivers
Potential earnings of $90,000 per year!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ Company Truck Drivers for our propane operations in Dundas, On. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with Trimac Transportation!
(Please apply to the Sarnia Branch)
$2500 signing bonus for company drivers that have one-year min experience in propane with valid propane license. $1500 paid on the first cheque and $1000 at 90 days.
(limited offer and requires an employee to stay with the company one year)
$1500 referral bonus for company drivers that have one-year min experience in propane with valid propane license. $1000 paid on the first cheque and $500 at 90 days.
- Commodity- Propane
- Combo of sleeper and day cabs
- Flexible shifts, various routes
- Mileage is paid on all miles driven. Hourly pay occurs during loading/unloading and repair and training etc. Overtime is paid after 60 hours per week
- Part of a Driver association monthly cost $20.00
- Clothing allowance $700.00 per year paid out once yearly in March (must be here for 1 year) PPE and coveralls are also supplied.
- $50.00 for cell phone usage
- Mileage rate $0.55 per mile
- Paid by the hour for fueling, breakdowns and other delays
- Benefit plan
Minimum Driver Leasing Requirements:
- Valid Class AZ Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Business Discount Advantages – For Owner Operators
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac’s Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
- WSIB reimbursement or Alternate coverage paid by Trimac
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk, and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded owner-operators. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Are you looking For a Business Partner That Understands What It Takes to Run Your Business? A lease on with Trimac Transportation!
At Trimac we change lives in and out of our company. Internally, we build futures for our employees who we believe are the backbone of everything that we do. Externally, our hauls are priceless because they ensure that you and your family have the necessities to everyday products that we take for granted, like gas for a cross-country family vacation, chemicals that can clean-up behind your toddler or cement for the driveway of your first home. Trucking is the heart and soul of serving the needs of others and we make your needs a priority at Trimac. No matter their role, we know that everyone working with us makes a difference in the lives of others. Ready to change a life at Trimac?