AZ Owner Operator Cardinal, On
Professional Class AZ Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can earn up to $215,000 per year!
$3,500 sign on bonus
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our operations. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with Trimac Transportation!
- Commodity- Fructose, Glucose, Dextrose, Citric Acid
- Pick up points: London, Cardinal, and some Port Colborne
- Destination points: North East USA and some Midwest USA
- Start Time: Various
- Border cross pay
- Layover pay
- HOS rest pay (if on the road)
- Company paid training
- Company supplied product handling equipment Hydropac, compressor, and PTO &Installation- NO COST TO OWNER
- Qualcomm System installation- NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid Base plates and licensing - NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid Tractor/Cargo Insurance- NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid Tolls
- 60 hours per week, Maximum daily hours, away from home 2-3 days perhaps more, one weekend per month mandatory
- Valid Class AZ Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Business Discount Advantages
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac’s Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
- WSIB reimbursement or Alternate coverage paid by Trimac
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk, and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded owner-operators. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Are you looking For a Business Partner That Understands What It Takes to Run Your Business? A lease on with Trimac Transportation!