HRIS Analyst (Calgary, AB)
Are you a highly motivated self-starter who continually looks for new opportunities and initiatives to drive change across the organization? Are you looking for a creative, challenging job that contributes to your community's way of life in a stable industry? Are you highly collaborative and believe that the best results are achieved through strong relationships and partnerships? Trimac is a North American company with over 75 years of history that is geared to embrace a changing, technology-driven future and we're looking for candidates who want to join us on our journey!
Reporting to the Director Payroll & HRIS, the HRIS Analyst will be responsible for translating business objectives into system requirements to optimize processes, improve efficiency, and improve the user experience with the system. Serves as a technical point-of-contact and works with assigned subject matter experts for functional areas in Human Resources and Information Technology to ensure data integrity and security.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are excellent with interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with others at all levels within the organization
- You have an excellent business and technical understanding of HR systems
- You can identify key barriers and apply problem-solving skills to deal creatively with complex situations.
- You are detail-oriented.
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements
- Evaluate HR systems to identify points of improvement
- Lead HRIS project manager for all integrations, acquisitions, etc
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- ImpelImplementess improvements and policy changes designed to improve efficiency and the user experience with the system
- Serve as the go-to subject matter expert for the system used in the organization (e.g., UKG, Oracle, SAP)
- Serve as the system administrator for HR systems and applications
- Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
- Support critical system maintenance and operational tasks within the HRIS
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field. An equivalent number of years of relevant work experience may substitute for education.
- 5 Years of HRIS/HR system support-related experience with a major HR application: UKG experience is an asset.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred.
- Strong data analysis, research, analytical and testing skills.
- Experience with integrations, data structures, business processes, security, and reporting areas.
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- We make Safety a part of every decision.
- We make Safety personal.
- We have the courage to intervene.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 170906