$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
National Tank Services, a division of Trimac, is a North American leader in the cleaning and maintenance industry. With over 39 locations, National Tank Services offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We are currently seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic for our shop in Hayward, CA. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with National Tank Services!
Our four-tiered Mechanic Development Plan offers unprecedented flexibility as your hard work and experience is reflected in your pay as you move through our positions.
- $36-$42 (based onexperience)
- Tool Incentive Program
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Preventative Maintenance on Trailers and Commercial Trailers/Trucks
- Preventative Maintenance on checking tires, wheels, brakes, air systems, clutch/linkage, starting system, electrical system
- Use of Cutting Torch - Welding skills preferred
- HM183 Certification preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Technical School Education preferred
- Previous experience with all types and makes of tractors and trailers preferred
- No previous driving record involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 10 years
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet the physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell, and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift, and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 162486