Diesel Mechanic/ Part Time
Diesel Mechanic (PART TIME)
National Tank Services, a division of Trimac, is a North American leader in the cleaning and maintenance industry. With over 39 locations, National Tank Services offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're looking for a Truck/Trailer Mechanic Technician for our shop inLouisville, KY.If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with National Tank Services!
Diesel Mechanic Pay:
- Pay - Starting pay $25
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday, open hours and availability
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Consistent, year-round work
- Referral Program- year round bonus of $1,500 per hire
- Preventative maintenance ontrailers and commercial trailers/trucks
- Preventative maintenance onchecking tires, wheels, brakes, air systems, clutch/linkage, starting system, electrical system
- Valid Driver License or ID
- 3-4 years' experience preferred
- Previous experience with all types and makes of tractors and trailers heavy-duty diesel trucks
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less
Past 3 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
3710 Cane Run Road
Louisville, KY 40211
Speak with a Recruiter today!1-866-8TRIMAC