Dedicated Local Company Driver
LOCAL CDL-A COMPANY TRUCK DRIVER
NEW PAY INCREASE
$6,000 Sign-on Bonus
Year Round work!!!
We're looking for professional Company Drivers for our Dry Bulk Operation in Rapid City, SD. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- $1,700 - $2,200 /week
- $28- $32an hour Detention
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- $6,000 Sign-On Bonus
Driver Reward Programs:
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to $25,000;in addition to monthly prizes!
- Driver Sales Lead Program- Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to $2,500 for each lead!
- ISAAC All Stars Program- Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to $200 in rewards each week!
Company Driver Details:
- Local Runs are per ton rate based on scales
- Pulling doubles, hauling dry bulk products- rock, cement, fly ash, and coal
- Pulling weights between 36-50 tons
- Running 400-600 miles per day
- Train on other products/equipment and grow with the business
- Expect to work between 55-65 hours per week, home daily
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- 11 Holidays, Vacation Days Accrued, Vacation Pay every week
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Local runs
- Hauling Cement, Fly ash, Lime, Coal, and Rocks
- Have your Driver's voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in the weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2015 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career-building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Doubles Endorsements Needed
- 1 year experience hauling Dry Bulk
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 161364