Class AZ Dedicated Owner Operators (Anhydrous Ammonia)
Owner Operators Dedicated
$5,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our operationin SARNIA, ON.
*FAST/TWIC Card required prior to hire.
Owner Operator Pay:
- Gross up to $312,000 (gross up to $6,000 a week)
- Border cross pay
- Layover pay
- HOS rest pay (if on the road)
- Paid by the mile
- Loading and unloading paid hourly
Owner Operator Hours:
- 1-2 nights out
- 36 hour reset at home weekly
- Commodity- Anhydrous Ammonia
- NO FULL BEARDS (MUST BE ABLE TO WEAR FULL FACE RESPIRATOR)
- Dedicated Tandem loads (NO BACK HAULS)
- Pick up points: Courtright, ON
- Destination points: Donora, Palmerton, PA / Frankfurt, Huntington, INand other cities
- Must be double vaccinated
What We Offer at No Cost to Owner:
- Company-paid training
- Company supplied product handling equipment (hydropac, compressor and PTO Installation)
- ISSAC driving system
- Company-paid base plates and licensing
- Company-paid tractor/cargo insurance
- Company-paid tolls
Class AZ Requirements:
- Valid Class AZ Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Pass Trimac safety assessment
Business Discount Advantages:
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac's business-to-business discounts
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like
- WSIB reimbursement or Alternate coverage paid by Trimac
- Company paid NAL coverage
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not permit the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations, please click here.
Trimac Transportation requires all Owner Operators/Independent Contractors to provide proof of insurance OR proof of WCB/WSIB/NAL. For more information on these insurance policies, please call your perspective province (Alberta: 403-517-6000, Ontario: 800-265-1657, Quebec: 416-344-1000, New Brunswick: 506-632-2200, Nova Scotia: 902-491-8999, Newfoundland: 709-489-1600).