Class AZ Company Truck Driver
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ Company Truck Drivers for our Food Grade operations in Port Colborne, ON.
Company Driver Pay:
- $24.25/hour under 200 miles
- $0.50 CPM above 201miles plus $24.25/hour for loading/unloading
- Up to 14-hour shifts
- 50-60 hours a week
- After 60 hours overtime
- One weekend per month required.
- Various start times due to customer needs
- 1 night out may be required due to customer needs
- Hauling food products
- Day cab/sleeper tractors based on the dispatch
- Pick up points: Port Colborne, London, Cardinal
- Destination points: Metro Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara region, New York, Pennsylvania
- Load our own trailers, outside work
- 1.5 hours loading time outdoors/up to 2 hours of unloading time (paid at the hourly rate)
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Full-time positions
- Competitive pay package
- Direct deposit
- Paid training.
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Have your Driver voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in the weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2015 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career-building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid Class AZ Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Pass Trimac safety assessment.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision.
- We make Safety personal.
- We have the courage to intervene.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 115568