Class A Owner Operator Crude Oil Driver
Due to inclement weather conditions, the Job Event has been moved to Thursday, February 9, 2023!
Hours: 10 am - 2 pm
Location: Bush Convention Centre
105 N. Main St, Midland, TX 79701
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Trimac Transportation wants to partner with you!
We value our independent contractors and understand the responsibilities of running your own business. By joining our community, we will ensure you are supported and successful.
We're looking for professional Owner Operators for our Oilfield operations in West Texas.
Owner Operator Pay:
- $4,900 - $5,500 per week (gross)
- 64% of load using Trimac crude trailer
- 72% (using own crude trailer/ generates $6,500 gross)
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Must have Wet kit (sign-on is available for assistance to purchase equipment)
Owner Operator Details:
- Hauling Crude Oil
- 2010 tractor or newer preferred
- Pick Up Points: Monahans, TX; Kermit, TX; Mentone, TX; Pyote, TX
- Destination Points: Monahans, TX; Wink, TX; Kermit, TX; Pyote, TX
- Flexible schedule to fit your availability, 5-2/5-3, or 2-3 weeks on and 1 week off, or 5x1's
Owner Operator Perks:
- Company installed ISAAC driving system (E-logs)
- Business-to-business discounts on fuel and tires
- One Free truck wash each month
- One complimentary oil change per year
- All tolls paid by Trimac
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- 1-year crude hauling experience
- Tanker & Hazmat endorsements
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres to the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Speak with a Recruiter now! 1-866-8-TRIMAC