Class 1 Owner Operator - Pressure
Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers
We are looking for Class 1 Owner Operator Drivers with a Tridrive to haul Pressure in Dawson Creek, BC, Whitehorse, YT and Inuvik. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
Class 1 Driver Pay:
- 39K average gross per month
- Paid Wait time
- Regional- out for hours of service, home for reset.
- Areas of Travel: Whitehorse, Taylor, Inuvik and surrounding areas
- Company installed ISAAC in-cab driving system.
- Year-round, steady work.
- Business to business discounts on fuel.
- Experienced and professional dispatch and operations team.
- Run under Trimac plates and insurance with a cap on costs
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License.
- 2 years verifiable experience
- Off Road Experience preferred.
- Tri Drive Tractor
- Wetkit Required.
- Auto Shut off Required.
- No Tractor Age restriction.
- Pass Trimac safety assessment.
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Speak with a Recruiter now! 1-866-4-TRIMAC
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Trimac Transportation requires all Owner Operators/Independent Contractors to provide proof of insurance OR proof of WCB/WSIB/NAL. For more information on these insurance policies, please call your perspective province (WCB Alberta: 403-517-6000, NAL Ontario: 800-265-1657, WSIB Quebec: 416-344-1000).