Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Driver
Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Compressed Gas in Dawson Creek, BC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner withTrimac Transportation!
- Commodity- Compressed Gas
- Over the Road - Home for Reset
- Schedule 365/24/7
- Pick up locations: Dawson Creek, BC White Horse, YK
- Delivery locations: Whitehorse, YK, Alaska, Inuvik NWT, Fort Nelson BC
Owner Operator Requirements:
- 2 year(s) verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No tractor age restriction
- Tractor must weigh less than 22,000 lbs /Wheel Base under 244, Tandem
- PTO is required (paid by Owner) Hydraulic (WetKit) Required (paid by Trimac)
Business Discount Advantages:
- Paid wait time.
- Shift Flexibility.
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac's Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 2 years driving experience
- 2 years tanker experience
- 1 year Super B experience
- Off-road experience preferred and severe winter driving experience preferred.
- FAST card required for Alaska Deliveries.
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-4TRIMAC
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Trimac Transportation requires all Owner Operators/Independent Contractors to provide proof of insurance OR proof of WCB/WSIB/NAL. For more information on these insurance policies, please call your perspective province (WCB Alberta: 403-517-6000, NAL Ontario: 800-265-1657, WSIB Quebec: 416-344-1000).