Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Driver-NGL, Butane
Trimac Energy Services is currently looking for experienced Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Pressure operation in Edmonton, AB.
Owner Operator Pay:
- Average earnings of 34K/month(before fuel)
- Commodity- Pressure including NGL, Propane and Butane
- Deliver area: to Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia
- No Off- Road Required
- Flexible schedules and home for re-set.
- Company installed ISAAC in-cab driving system
- Year-round, steady work
- Business to business discounts on fuel
- Experienced and professional dispatch and operations team
- OO paid Base plates and licensing,Prorated
- OO paid Tractor insurance through Trimac's provider
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 1 year verifiable experience- fluid experience preferred with Super B
- No tractor age restriction
- Sleeper tractor required
- Wet Kit Required
- Auto Shut Down Required
- Customer requirement for clean shaven
- Pass Trimac Safety Assessment
Speak with a Recruiter now!1-866-4TRIMAC
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Trimac Transportation requires all Owner Operators/Independent Contractors to provide proof of insurance OR proof of WCB/WSIB/NAL. For more information on these insurance policies, please call your perspective province (WCB Alberta: 403-517-6000, NAL Ontario: 800-265-1657, WSIB Quebec: 416-344-1000).
APPLY ONLINE TODAY! https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/trimaccnoo