Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Driver- Dry Bulk
Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers
We're looking for professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers with experience hauling cement in Edmonton running north to Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and British Columbia. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
Class 1 Driver Pay:
- Varies depending on the destination
- Average earnings of $280,000 gross/year
- Regional runs throughout Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba
- Out for hours and reset at home
- Day shift and night shift deliveries
- Company installed ISAAC in-cab driving system
- Company installed Blower at no cost to owner
- Year-round, steady work
- Business to business discounts on fuel and tires
- Experienced and professional dispatch and operations team
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 1 year verifiable experience
- Mountain experience required
- Tractor with 244 or less wheelbase
- PTO Required at owner's expense
- No Tractor Age restriction
- Pass Trimac safety assessment
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-4TRIMAC
APPLY ONLINE TODAY! https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/trimaccnoo
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Trimac Transportation requires all Owner Operators/Independent Contractors to provide proof of insurance OR proof of WCB/WSIB/NAL. For more information on these insurance policies, please call your perspective province (WCB Alberta: 403-517-6000, NAL Ontario: 800-265-1657, WSIB Quebec: 416-344-1000).
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 170969