Class 1 Owner Operator - Pressure
Class 1 Owner OperatorTruck Drivers
$2500 SIGNING BONUS
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Compressed Gas in Dawson Creek, BC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation!
- Average $12,000/load
- 3 - 4 loads per month
- Commodity- Compressed Gas
- Pick up locations: Dawson Creek, BC White Horse, YK
- Delivery locations: Whitehorse, YK, Alaska, Inuvik NWT, Fort Nelson BC
- 2 year(s) verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No tractor age restriction
- Tri-drive or Tandem tractor
- PTO required (paid by Owner)
- Paid wait time.
- Shift Flexibility.
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac's Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 1 years driving experience - with Super B preferred
- Pass Trimac Assessment
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Speak with a Recruiter now!1-866-4-TRIMAC
APPLY ONLINE TODAY! https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/trimaccnoo
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Trimac Transportation requires all Owner Operators/Independent Contractors to provide proof of insurance OR proof of WCB/WSIB/NAL. For more information on these insurance policies, please call your perspective province (WCB Alberta: 403-517-6000, NAL Ontario: 800-265-1657, WSIB Quebec: 416-344-1000).
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 163886