CDL-A OTR Helium Truck Driver
CDL-A OTRCompany Truck Drivers
$3,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're currently seeking OTR Truck Drivers for our operation in Rock Springs, WY! If you are looking for a safety-orientedcompany that provides consistent, year-round work partner withTrimac Transportation.
*Please note you do not need to live in Rock Springs, WY to apply and drive with us.
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- Earn up to $2,025 weekly
- Hauling Helium
- Load detention pay and breakdown pay
- $0.67CPM Loaded & Empty
- $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
Company Driver Hours:
- up to 3,000+ miles weekly
- 3 weeks out, 1 week home time
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Hazmat/Tanker endorsements
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.