CDL-A OTR Company Truck Driver
*NEW Pay Increase*
$0.80 CPM (loaded) & .75 CPM (Empty)
CDL-A OTR COMPANY TRUCK DRIVER
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're looking for professional CDL-A Company Truck Drivers for our Chemical Operation in Greeley, CO. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- $1,900 - $2,700 per week
- Mileage pay $0.70 CPM (loaded) & $0.65 CPM (empty)
- With New Premium- $0.80 CPM (loaded) & .75 CPM (Empty)
- $1,500 referral bonus
- Hauling Chemicals
- Pick Up Points: Various locations in Southwest and Southeast
- Destination Points: Southwest and Southeast
- Must complete pump and compressor training
Driver Reward Programs:
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to $25,000; in addition to monthly prizes!
- ISAAC All Stars Program- Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to $200 in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program- Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursement for $200 a month up to $5,000 total!
Company Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Reimbursement for COBRA until 90 days for benefits activates
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
Benefits Beyond the Pay Check:
- Have your Driver's voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in the weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2019 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career-building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 161468