CDL-A Local Truck Driver
CDL-A Local/Regional Company Driver
Speak with a Recruiter today!1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're looking for professional Company Drivers for our Chemical Operation inBrownsville, TX. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- Mileage Pay $.62 CPM (loaded) & $.58 CPM (empty)
- $1500 Referral Bonus
- Average Weekly Pay: $900-$1300
- Hauling General Chemicals
- Home 3 times a week if not more!
- 10-12 hour shifts
- Gulfcoast Runs
- 450 mile radius
Driver Reward Programs:
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to$25,000;in addition to monthly prizes!
- Driver Sales Lead Program- Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to$2,500for each lead!
- ISAAC All Stars Program- Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to$200 in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program- Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursment for$200 a month up to $5,000 total!
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Have your Driver voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2015 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements are required
- TWIC card required
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.