Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (Mississauga, ON)
Are you a highly motivated self-starter who continually looks for new opportunities and initiatives to drive change across the organization? Are you looking for a creative, challenging job that contributes to your community's way of life in a stable industry? Are you highly collaborative and believe that the best results are achieved through strong relationships and partnerships? Trimac is a North American company with over 75 years of history that is geared to embrace a changing, technology-driven future and we're looking for candidates who want to join us on our journey!
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, this position is accountable for the achievement of budgeted revenues through the development of new and profitable businesses as well as the maintenance of presently assigned contracts. The incumbent also provides input to Head Office and Region Management on the development of pricing policies; sells required rate increases to customers, and reports on the impact of pricing policies after implementation.
WHO YOU ARE
- Demonstrated strength in project and teamwork
- Knowledge of marketing strategies
- positive orientation to problem-solving
- You are excellent with interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with others at all levels within the organization
- Strong mathematical abilities for rate quotations and the costing process
- Accountable for developing an environment that adheres to the company's, Health, Environmental, and Security policies.
- Accountable for the achievement of budgeted revenues through the development of new and profitable business
- Maintenance of presently assigned contracts
- Provides input to Head Office and Region Management on the development of pricing policies
- Sells required rate increases to customers
- Reports on the impact of pricing policies after implementation
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or a related field of study required.
- 5 Years of experience working with business data; high-potential individuals could be considered with fewer years of relevant experience.
- Advanced working skills with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- We make Safety a part of every decision.
- We make Safety personal.
- We have the courage to intervene.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 178226