Our hauls are priceless. They ensure that you and your family have access to valuable necessities that you use in everyday life. Anything from the fuel needed for a cross-country vacation, the paint you used to prepare your new baby's room, or the cement for the driveway of your first home. No matter the role, we know that everyone working with us makes a difference in the lives of others. Here at Trimac, we have a story to tell. We are a company rich in history and with a large presence across North America.
Our successful candidate will be dedicated to processing customer billing and driver pay, while also handling a high volume of customer and driver inquiries. The Billing Specialist is required to think on their feet and critically analyze all transactions for accuracy. This role will also support the Energy business with additional administrative tasks as required.
Monday-Friday; 8:00 AM -5:00 PM.
Potential shift changes as required.
- Batch process drivers pay daily in appropriate system(s).
- Ensure timely and accurate customer billing.
- Run reports to analyze and verify the accuracy of billing and driver pay, taking corrective action when needed.
- Review customer agreements for all the current charges that apply.
- Respond to internal customer complaints, requests, and inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Perform assigned tasks in a manner that adheres to the companies Safety, Health, Environmental and Security policies
- Excellent computer and data entry skills required.
- The ability to navigate between multiple web-based programs.
- Demonstrated ability working collaboratively within a team environment.
- Be a keen problem-solver who can think on their feet and is comfortable taking initiative.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work and thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- The ability to set and exceed client expectations.
- Mandatory High School Diploma
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- At least 1 year of billing experience required.
- Experience with software such as TMW would be an asset.
- Experience in the transportation industry would be considered an asset.
- We make Safety a part of every decision.
- We make Safety personal.
- We have the courage to intervene.
We appreciate your interest and taking the time to apply, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you!