Washrack Technician - Spartanburg, SC
Currently Hiring a Washrack Technicians for our Spartanburg/Duncan, SC shop!
The Technician 1 is responsible for basic cleaning processes for all systems, cleaning of hoses and pumps, chemical and temp cleaning procedures, perform general laborer duties and ensuring that proper wash tickets are completed properly and timely.
- Tech Level 1 position
- Make Up to $15 - $18 per hour based on experience ( Overtime after 40 hours per week)
- $1.00 night shift pay differential
- 2nd and 3rd Shift positions
- Company provided uniforms
- Exterior washing of trailers
- Valve cleaning and assembly
- General Labor duties
- Observing Tank Entries
Development Plan and Flexibility
As a National Tank Services Washrack Technician, you'll have unprecedented flexibility you've never had before by moving through our mechanic developmental plan. We have 3 tiered washrack positions and your hard work and experience is reflected in your pay as you move through our dynamic positions. You can also have the benefits of:
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Vacation Pay
- Two weeks- Year 1 & 2
- Three Weeks- Years 3-9
- Four Weeks- Years 10-15
- Over 15 years 5 weeks
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match- (Fully vested after 3 years)
Trimac Safety Commitment
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
- Class C Driver's License
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less.
You served our country faithfully, now come join us in serving you and take advantage of your skills and let’s continue serving together.
Please visit our Military Careers page.
Walk-Ins Welcomed and Encouraged:
Apply in person Monday -Friday 8am to 4pm or call to schedule an appointment.
Address: 256 Tucapau Rd, Duncan, SC 29334
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.