Tanker Diesel/Trailer Mechanic- Louisville, KY - $3,000 Sign On
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus
We offer great opportunities to grow!
Apply today and join our team for a Tanker Diesel/ Trailer Mechanic - Maintenance Career
- Preventative maintenance on tanker trailers, trucks, flatbed trailers, and van trailers
- Must be able to diagnose power units and use computer software
- Tech 4 Position - 3 plus years experience required
- Make Up to $25.00 hour based on experience
- 1st shift position- 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday position
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay and Training Pay
- Overtime as needed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Matching 401(K)
- Yearly Safety Boot Reimbursment Program
- Company provided uniforms
- Semi-Annual Safty Shop Bonus
Trimac Safety Commitment
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
- Class C Driver License
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 10 years
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Development Plan and Flexibility
As a National Tank Services Maintenance career as a Tanker Diesel/Trailer Mechanic 3 - 4 you'll have unprecedented flexibility you've never had before by moving through our developmental plan. Your hard work is reflected in your pay as you move through our positions.