Shuttle Driver - Bayport, Texas
We offer great opportunities to grow!
Apply today and join our team for a Shuttle Driver
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Clear and concise communication skills
- You will be interfacing with our customers, equipment back and forth from their yard to ours in Deer Park providing an exceptional shuttle service
- $20.00 to $23.00 per hour depending on experience
- Monday - Friday shift - 8 - 10 hour shift
- Some Saturday shifts may be required
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay and Training Pay
- Overtime as needed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Matching 401(K)
- Semi-Annual Shop Safety Bonus
- Yearly Safety Boot Reimbursment Program
- Company provided uniforms
Trimac Safety Commitment
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
- Class A License
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Previous Driving Experience
- Driving, backing, dollying down legs
- Previous experience with all types and makes of tractors and trailers
- Excellent communication skills
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 10 years
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.