Pricing and Marketing Summer Student-Calgary, Alberta
Pricing and Marketing Summer Student
Trimac Transportation is looking for a second or third year economics, business or communication student to get an experience like no other! This amazing opportunity will conduct market analysis, customers research, and develop associated market and pricing strategies to support our pricing team. Assist Pricing Managers in developing and maintaining price structures to help simplify and speed up our ability to provide customers with RFPs, RFI’s, Spot quotes, and associated analysis and recommendations. Assist the Sales Operations team in the contract renewal process and provide support, research, rate compares, profit analysis and any other work required for contracts and ensure contracts are renewed on time, and at budgeted or targeted levels. Support the Sales Operations team with the migration from current CRM application to a new system through documenting or maintaining our commercial business processes, and assist in the configuration, migration, training, and implementation of the commercial modules that we will be rolling out in the next 6 months.
- Summer Student Position: (May - August)
- Monday - Friday
- Hours: 8am - 4:30pm
- Second or third year student, pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Administration, and/or economic degree from an accredited University.
- Available for a 4-month contract May - August 2018
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), advanced Excel skills required
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
To Apply: Please apply with cover letter detailing why you'd be a great fit for this exciting opportunity! This opportunity is only open to current students enrolled in a post secondary program. Please no phone calls.