Diesel Tractor/Trailer Mechanic - Rapid City, SD
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus
Diesel Mechanic position - Apply today and join our team!
- Diesel Tractor Trailer Mechanic with 1+ year of experience
- Preventative Maintenance on Trailers and Trucks
- Preventative maintenance n Tire, Wheels, Brakes, Air Systems, Clutch/Linkage, Starting System, Electrical System
- Conduct DOT inspections
- Make Up to $24.00 per hour based on experience
- $2.00 per hour 2nd shift pay differential
- Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday - Thursday shift from 3:00PM - 11:30PM
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay and Training Pay
- Overtime as needed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Matching 401(K)
- Semi-Annual Shop Safety Bonus
- Yearly Safety Boot Reimbursment Program
- Company provided uniforms
Trimac Safety Commitment
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
- Class C Driver License
- 1 year experience or Tech School Education
- A/C, DOT inspector, AA degree or Tech Institute degree
- Previous experience with all types and makes of tractors and trailers
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 10 years
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Development Plan and Flexibility
As a National Tank Services Entry Level Mechanic/Maintenance - you'll have unprecedented flexibility you've never had before by moving through our mechanic developmental plan. Your hard work and experience is reflected in your pay as you move through our positions.
Walk-Ins Welcomed and Encouraged: