Lube Technician - Rapid City, SD
The Lube Tech position is responsible for basic maintenance of diesel powered tractors to include performing oil changes. It is an entry level maintenance position with Level 1 mechanic growth opportunities.
Lube Tech Position
Duties include: Preventative maintenance on trucks and lube tech duties performing oil changes and services on trucks from brands such as Freightliner, Mack, Peterbilt. Assisting mechanics as required on maintenance details
Development Plan and Flexibility
As a National Tank Services Technician, you'll have unprecedented flexibility you've never had before by moving through our technician developmental plan. We have 4 tiered technician positions and your hard work and experience is reflected in your pay as you move through our dynamic positions. You can also have the benefits of:
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay and Training Pay
- Overtime as needed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Matching 401(K)
Trimac Safety Commitment
We make Safety a part of every decision
We make Safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
- Class C Driver License
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 10 years
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.