Level 3 Diesel Technician - San Antonio, TX
The Technician 3 is responsible for advanced repairs and maintenance of diesel powered tractors and semi-trailers to include PM inspections, tire and wheel maintenance, air brake systems, lighting repairs, and safety equipment, as well as ensuring that equipment is maintained to company and DOT compliant standards and is able to submit properly scripted reports indicating condition of equipment.
- Tech 3 Position - 3 plus years experience required
- Pay - $22.25- $25.00 hour based on experience
- Preventative maintenance on tanker trailers and trucks
- Must have experience trouble shooting wiring on trailers and must have experience with air brakes
- Must be able to diagnose major issues, air conditioning, trouble shoot electrical, brakes, in addition to the ability to learn and repair pnuematic trailers.
- Must be able to obtain DOT Inspection license within 90 days of hire (we will pay)
- 1st shift position- 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday position
Development Plan and Flexibility
As a National Tank Services Technician, you'll have unprecedented flexibility you've never had before by moving through our technician developmental plan. We have 4 tiered technician positions and your hard work and experience is reflected in your pay as you move through our dynamic positions. You can also have the benefits of:
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay and Training Pay
- Overtime as needed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Matching 401(K)
- Quarterly Shop Safety Bonus
Trimac Safety Commitment
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
- Class C Driver License
- 3+ years experience
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 10 years
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less
Walk-Ins Welcomed and Encouraged
Apply in person Monday-Friday 8am to 4pm
The branch is located at: 13550 Toepperwein Rd, San Antonio, TX 78233
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.