Class AZ Regional Company Truck Driver Cambridge, ON
New Pay Package Announced!
Professional Class AZ Regional CompanyTruck Drivers Can earn up to $83k- $97k per year and Home 2-3 Times Weekly!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ Regional Company Truck Drivers for our Chemical operation in Guelph Ontario. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent year-round, join Trimac Transportation!
- Drivers can make up to 83k-97k per year.
- Commodity: Chemicals ( Resin,Oil)
- Full-time year round work
- Typical lanes (PQ, IL, PA, MA)
- Layover pay
- Loading and Unloading- All hours paid
- Drop, Hook, tank wash pays
- Competitive pay package
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- Family assistance program
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- FAST card required prior to hire
- Branch is located in Guelph, Ont
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances within the previous seven (7) years;
- Not have had an operator’s license suspended within the previous three (3) years
- Involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety.
- Suspensions for non-safety related issues should be reviewed with the applicable safety Manager should there be more than (2) two in the previous (5) five years;
- Not have been involved in a major preventable crash within the previous three (3)years (Major preventable crashes include: rear-end collision and DOT reportable crashes (other than fatality crashes);
- No preventable rollover or fatality related crashes within the previous seven (7) years;
- No more than two (2) moving convictions in the previous three (3) years;
- 1 year of tractor trailer experience in the previous three (3) years,
- 2 years of tractor trailer experience in the previous five (5) years,
- 5 years of tractor trailer experience in the previous ten (10) years
- All other candidates must submit to an extended road test and a detailed training plans recommended by the safety trainer, or(a) be a graduate of an established and Trimac approved Driver Training Program, or (b) have US Military Experience. Equivalent experience in the military with the following designation listed on the applicants DD Form 214;
- Hold a Class A, Class 1, Class AZ (CDL) with all necessary regulatory endorsements for specific branch operations
- Pass a road test
- No tractor age restriction
- Tractor must weigh less than 22,000 lbs /Wheel Base under 244
- Fast Card is required prior to Leasing
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company truck drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.