Class AZ Owner Operator Bellville, ON
NEW PAY PACKAGE
Professional Class AZ Regional Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can Earn up to $224k per year!
$5,000 sign on bonus
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ Regional Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Chemical operation in Mississauga Ontario. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent year-round, join Trimac Transportation!
(Please apply to the Mississauga Branch)
Commodity- General Chemicals
- FAST CARD MANDATORY PRIOR TO LEASE WITH TRIMAC
- Border cross pay
- layover pay
- HOS reset pay (if on the road)
- Company paid training
- Safety Incentive paid out Quarterly
- Average round trip 3.6 days
- Typical Hauling destinations Include:
- US- NC,SC,WV,NJ,PA,GA,KY,IA,IL,WI,OH,AL,TN,TX
- Canada- 95% of backhauls come back into ON, QC
- Some backhauls into Western Canada- BC, AB
- Company supplied product handling equipment (Pump and Compressor) &Installation- NO COST TO OWNER
- PTO Cost paid by Owner-Operator
- Qualcomm System installation- NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid Base plates and licensing - NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid Tractor/Cargo Insurance- NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid Tolls
- Branch is located in Mississauga ON
- 1 year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No tractor age restriction
- Tractor must weigh less than 22,000 lbs /Wheel Base under 244
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 10 years
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No more than 2 highway convictions in the past 2 years
- Fast Card is required prior to Leasing
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company truck drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.