Class AZ Dedicated Company Truck Driver-Home Daily-Mississauga ON
Professional Class AZ- Dedicated Drop and Swap Position for Company Tank Truck Drivers
$25hr Hourly Pay Package with OT after 60 hours per week!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ - Regional, Company Truck Drivers for our CHEMICAL operation in MISSISSAUGA ON. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year round work, join Trimac Transportation!
Interested candidates should apply to the Dundas, ON Location
For more information, please contact Vinny 866-487-4622
- Must Have Fast CARD prior to Start
- Commodity- Chemical
- 1 year of driving experience required
- Pay Configuration: $25.00 Per Hour with Overtime after 60 hours per week
- Delivery Radius: Switches in Michigan
- Typically, Home Daily with occasional Layover may be required- Driver will be provided a Hotel when this is the case.
- Day Cab Tractors
- Tank Truck Position
- Park location - Mississauga ON
What we offer:
- Full-time positions
- Competitive pay package
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- Family enhancement program
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances within the previous seven (7) years;
- Not have had an operator’s license suspended within the previous three (3) years
- Involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety.
- Suspensions for non-safety related issues should be reviewed with the applicable safety Manager should there be more than (2) two in the previous (5) five years;
- Not have been involved in a major preventable crash within the previous three (3)years (Major preventable crashes include: rear-end collision and DOT reportable crashes (other than fatality crashes);
- No preventable rollover or fatality related crashes within the previous seven (7) years;
- No more than two (2) moving convictions in the previous three (3) years;
- 1 year of tractor trailer experience in the previous three (3) years,
- 2 years of tractor trailer experience in the previous five (5) years,
- 5 years of tractor trailer experience in the previous ten (10) years
- All other candidates must submit to an extended road test and a detailed training plans recommended by the safety trainer, or(a) be a graduate of an established and Trimac approved Driver Training Program, or (b) have US Military Experience. Equivalent experience in the military with the following designation listed on the applicants DD Form 214;
- Hold a Class A, Class 1, Class AZ (CDL) with all necessary regulatory endorsements for specific branch operations
- Pass a road test
- No tractor age restriction
- Tractor must weigh less than 22,000 lbs /Wheel Base under 244
- Fast Card is required prior to Leasing
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable