Class 1 Owner Operator - Petroleum - Winnipeg, MB
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Petroleum operation in Winnipeg MB.
If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation!
- Local/Regional driving position - out 3-4 nights per week (overnight runs)
- 36 Hour restart weekly weekend work is required
- Delivery locations-Ontario Manitoba Saskatchewan, Alberta
- Must have 1 year of Super B experience
Class (AZ or 1) Owner Operator Truck Driver Requirements:
- 2 year(s) verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No tractor age restriction- must pass company inspection.
- Tractor must weigh less than 22,000 lbs /Wheel Base under 244
- PTO is required (paid by Owner) Pump Required (paid by Trimac)
Business Discount Advantages
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac’s Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
- WSIB reimbursement or Alternate coverage paid by Trimac
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
• Valid Class AZ Commercial Driver’s License
• No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
• No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
• Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
• No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
• No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
We make Safety a part of every decision
We make Safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk, and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded owner-operators. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Are you looking For a Business Partner That Understands What It Takes to Run Your Business? A lease on with Trimac Transportation!