Class 1 Local Owner Operator Truck Driver - Aggregates -Fort McMurray, AB
Potential to Earn Up To $264,000 Gross Annual hauling Aggregates
(Apply to Ft. McMurray, AB)
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our aggregates operation in Ft. McMurray. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent work partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Commodity- Aggregates
- Earning potential of 264k plus (Gross)
- Minimum 55% of load and percentage goes up depending on the load
- 8 weeks on, 1 week off (reset days given throughout 8 week set)
- Camp accommodations provided
- Runs: Hammerstone Quarry to oil sand sites - chaining is required
- Company supplied product handling equipment & Installation- NO COST TO OWNER
- PTO Cost paid by Owner-Operator
- WCB reimbursement
- Heavy spec Truck
- Daycab preferred
- 2012 or newer
Independence and Flexibility
As a Trimac Owner Operator, you'll have choices and unprecedented support you've never had before:
- Paid Training
- Equipment Program
- ELD Omnitrac Unit System supplied & installed- NO COST TO OWNER with NO monthly rental fee
- Fixed Fuel Surcharge Pay Table-Paid off weekly DOE Average
- Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles (loaded & empty)
- Trimac issues Comdata card for fueling needs
Maintenance Discounts (at National Tank Services locations)
- Yearly DOT Tractor Inspection Paid by Trimac (at National Tank Services locations)
- National Account Tire Pricing
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- • Valid Class AZ Commercial Driver’s License
- • 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- • No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- • No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- • Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- • No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- • No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded owner operators. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Are you looking For a Business Partner That Understands What It Takes to Run Your Business? Lease on with Trimac Transportation!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.