Class 1 / AZ Local Owner Operator, Mississauga, ON
RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCE EXPO
Location: International Centre, Mississauga, Ont.
6900 Airport Road in Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8 (Airport & Derry Road).
Saturday, September 15th from 11 am to 5 pm
Professional Class AZ Regional Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can Earn up to $224,000 gross per year!
**Average Yearly Savings to Owner Operator - $20,000 (savings listed below) **
- Qualcomm system installation & monthly use- NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid Base plates and licensing - NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid Tractor/Cargo Insurance- NO COST TO OWNER
-Parking- NO COST TO OWNER OPERATOR
- Tolls-NO COST TO OWNER
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ Regional Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Chemical operation in Mississauga Ontario. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent year-round work, join Trimac Transportation!
(Please apply to the Mississauga Location)
Commodities- General Chemicals, Compressed gas, Cement, Food grade products
- Local/Regional work
- 250 Mile Radius
- Trip pay and Mileage pay available
- Fast Card required
- Border crossing pay
- Paid orientation and product training
- Company supplied product handling equipment (pump and compressor) & installation- NO COST TO OWNER
- PTO Cost paid by Owner-Operator
- Qualcomm (electronic logging) system installation- NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid base plates and licensing - NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid tractor/cargo Insurance- NO COST TO OWNER
- Tolls- NO COST TO OWNER
Minimum Driver Leasing Requirements:
- Valid Class 1 / AZ Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years
* Sign-On Bonus is available for a limited time- Ask your recruiter for more details
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded Owner Operators & company truck drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.