CDL- A, Regional, Owner Operator Truck Driver - Memphis, Tennessee
NEW PAY PACKAGE ANNOUNCED!!!
Loaded ($1.72) - Empty ($1.20) - Detention: $35.00 per hour + Fuel Surcharge
Owner Operator / Hauling Regional Chemicals!
$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
$1,500.00 Referral Bonus!!!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Chemical operation in Memphis, TN. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Loaded: $1.72 / Empty: $1.20 / Detention: $35.00 per hr
- Drive Your Revenue by Hauling Chemicals
- Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge Based upon National DOE average
- Up to 2500 miles a week
- Out 1-3 days
- Home Weekly
Independence and Flexibility
As a Trimac Owner Operator, you'll have choices and unprecedented support you've never had before:
- No Forced Dispatch
- Paid Training
- Equipment Program
- ELD Omnitrac Unit System supplied & installed - NO COST TO OWNER with NO monthly rental fee
- Fixed Fuel Surcharge Pay Table-Paid off weekly DOE Average
- Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles (loaded & empty)
- Trimac issues Comdata card for fueling needs
- Trimac preferred fuel prices when fueling at Loves, Flying J & Pilot
Maintenance Discounts (at National Tank Services locations)
- Yearly DOT Tractor Inspection Paid by Trimac (at National Tank Services locations)
- National Account Tire Pricing
- Competitive Group Rate on Physical Damage, Non-Trucking Liability & Occupational Accident Insurance (3rd Party)
- Optional Medical Insurance (3rd Party)
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Group Universal Life Insurance
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Tanker / Hazmat Endorsements required
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card). Visit tsa.gov for more information on how to obtain.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience; or a recent driving school graduate from a Trimac approved school; or military experience in the following designations: 2T1X1 Vehicle Operations, 3531 Motor Transport Operator, 88M Motor Transport Operator
No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety.
Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Must Have at least:
o 1 year of tractor trailer experience in the previous three (3) years,
o 2 years of tractor trailer experience in the previous five (5) years, or
o 5 years of tractor trailer experience in the previous ten (10) years
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded owner operators. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Are you looking For a Business Partner That Understands What It Takes to Run Your Business? Lease on with Trimac Transportation!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.