CDL-A Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver - Hagerstown, MD
Professional Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can Earn Up To $180,000 per year Hauling Regional Chemcials!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Chemicals operation in Williamsport, MD. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Drive Your Revenue by Hauling Chemicals: Latex, Paint & General Chemical
- Mileage Pay is $1.60 loaded and $1.16 empty miles plus fuel surcharge
- Pick-up points: Williamsport, MD; Baltimore, MD; Philadelphia, PA
- Dedicated Lanes: Williamsport, MD; Baltimore, MD; Philadelphia, PA; Charlotte, NC, Statesville, NC
- 5 Days on, 2 days off
- 34 hour restart weekly at home
Independence and Flexibility
As a Trimac Owner Operator, you'll have choices and unprecedented support you've never had before:
- No Forced Dispatch
- Paid Training
- Equipment Program
- ELD Omnitrac Unit System supplied & installed- NO COST TO OWNER with NO monthly rental fee
- Fixed Fuel Surcharge Pay Table-Paid off weekly DOE Average
- Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles (loaded & empty)
- Trimac issues Comdata card for fueling needs
- Trimac preferred fuel prices when fueling at Loves, Flying J & Pilot
Maintenance Discounts (at National Tank Services locations)
- Yearly DOT Tractor Inspection Paid by Trimac (at National Tank Services locations)
- National Account Tire Pricing
- Competitive Group Rate on Physical Damage, Non-Trucking Liability & Occupational Accident Insurance (3rd Party)
- Optional Medical Insurance (3rd Party)
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Hazmat/Tanker ENDORSEMENTS REQUIRED
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card). Visit tsa.gov for more information on how to obtain.
- 1 year(s) verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 10 years
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 5 years
- No more than 2 highway convictions in the past 2 years
- Consistent and Stable Work History
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded owner operators. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Are you looking For a Business Partner That Understands What It Takes to Run Your Business? Lease on with Trimac Transportation!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.