CDL-A Regional, Company Truck Driver - Cullman, AL
New Pay Package Announced!!! .55 cpm (Loaded)- .50 cpm (Empty)
Hauling Chemical / Regional
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
$1,500 Referral Bonus!
(Restrictions may apply - Contact Recruiting for details)
(Apply to Birmingham, AL Branch)
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Company Truck Drivers for our Chemical operation in Birmingham, AL. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- .55 loaded miles / .50 empty miles
- $18.15 hourly rate
- Chemical - Hauling various chemicals, paint, poly.
- 2500 Average mile runs (Out and Back)
- Typical delivery points- AL,GA,WV,KY,TN,WI, OH, TX
- Out 3-4 days depending on run
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation and time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D and Long Term Disability
- 401 (K) with company match. Fully vested after 3 years.
- Tuition Reimbursement available. ***Some exclusions apply***.
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Tanker / Hazmat Endorsements required
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card). Visit tsa.gov for more information on how to obtain.
- 1 year(s) verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances; within the previous seven (7) years
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years (Major preventable crashes include: rear end collision and DOT reportable
- crashes (other than fatality crashes)
- No preventable rollover or fatality related crashes within the previous seven (7) years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the previous 3 years
- Consistent and Stable work history
Must Have at least:
o 1 year of tractor trailer experience in the previous three (3) years,
o 2 years of tractor trailer experience in the previous five (5) years, or
o 5 years of tractor trailer experience in the previous ten (10) years
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Attention Veterans with Military Driving Experience
You served our country faithfully, now come join us in serving you and take advantage of your skills and let’s continue serving together. Please visit our Military Transport Path page.
Walk-Ins Welcomed and Encouraged:
Apply in person Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm
The Branch Address:
2420 18th Avenue N, Bessemer, AL 35020
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, industrial gas, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive benefits and quality home time, you’ll find a long-lasting career with Trimac.
We offer the best paid training in the industry! Whether you’re a recent CDL school graduate, a former military service member or an experienced driver, Trimac Transportation has the perfect career opportunity for you!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.