CDL-A -OTR-Truck Driver Company Driver, Crossville, TN
New Pay Package Announced!! 4% Increase on Tonnage Rates
Company Drivers Can Make Up To $ 57,200 Per Year
Hauling / OTR Dry Bulk
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Company Truck Drivers for our Dry Bulk operation in Winston-Salem, NC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Hauling Crushed Limestone
- Tonnage rate is paid out on a mileage band
- HOME ON WEEKENDS! Daily schedule will vary based on customer delivery requirements
- Driver will float between 3 different hauls - Crab Orchard TN to Georgetown KY, Crab Orchard TN to Bluefield WV and Middletown VA to Castle Hayne NC.
- Work involves opening and closing lid on trailer, hooking up 20 ft rubber hose, actively involved in unloading process and must stay outside with the tanker trailer while unloading
- Estimated 50-60 hours a week
- Estimated 2500 miles a week
Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
Two weeks- Year 1 & 2
Three Weeks- Years 3-9
Four Weeks- Years 10-15
Over 15 years 5 weeks
Holiday pay (11 days per year)
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
401 (K)Profit sharing with company match- (Fully vested after 3 years)
Tuition Reimbursement available, if eligible
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- NO ENDORSMENTS NEEDED
- 1 year(s) verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 10 years.
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years.
- No more than 2 highway convictions in the past 3 years.
- Consistent and Stable work history.
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Attention Veterans with Military Driving Experience
You served our country faithfully, now come join us in serving you and take advantage of your skills and let’s continue serving together. Please visit our Military Transport Path page.
Walk-Ins Welcomed and Encouraged:
Apply in person Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm
The branch can be located at:
190 Park Plaza Dr, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, industrial gas, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive benefits and quality home time, you’ll find a long-lasting career with Trimac.
We offer the best paid training in the industry! Whether you’re a recent CDL school graduate, a former military service member or an experienced driver, Trimac Transportation has the perfect career opportunity for you!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.