CDL-A Local Truck Driver, Company Driver, Rapid City, SD
Potential To Earn Up To $57,000 Hauling Local Dry Bulk
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Driver Recruiting Event
Holiday Inn Rapid City-Rushmore Plaza
505 North Fifth St, Rapid City, SD 57701
June 7th 1pm-5pm
June 8th 7am-12pm
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Company Truck Drivers for our Dry Bulk operation in Rapid City, SD. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Pulling doubles, hauling dry bulk products- rock, cement, fly ash and coal
- Pulling weights between 36-50 tons
- Running 300-600 miles per day; 1500-3000 miles per week
- Train on other products/equipment and grow with the business
- Expect to work between 55-65 hours per week, home daily
- $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Vacation Pay
- Two weeks- Year 1 & 2
- Three Weeks- Years 3-9
- Four Weeks- Years 10-15
- Over 15 years 5 weeks
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match- (Fully vested after 3 years)
- Tuition Reimbursement available, if eligible
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- DOUBLES ENDORSMENTS NEEDED
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience; or a recent driving school graduate from a Trimac approved school; or military experience in the following designations: 2T1X1 Vehicle Operations, 3531 Motor Transport Operator, 88M Motor Transport Operator
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety.
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Attention Veterans with Military Driving Experience
You served our country faithfully, now come join us in serving you and take advantage of your skills and let’s continue serving together. Please visit our Military Transport Path page.
Walk-Ins Welcomed and Encouraged:
Apply in person Monday -Friday 8am to 4pm
The branch can be located at:
3600 Universal Dr. Rapid City SD 57702
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, industrial gas, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive benefits and quality home time, you’ll find a long-lasting career with Trimac.
We offer the best paid training in the industry! Whether you’re a recent CDL school graduate, a former military service member or an experienced driver, Trimac Transportation has the perfect career opportunity for you!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.