Billing Specialist-Sherwood Park, Alberta
Trimac is looking for a Billing Specialist for our Sherwood Park branch, this all star candidate will have excellent attention to detail and someone that can handle a fast paced work enviroment. Our ideal candidate is someone that has previous admin and billing experience and is of course a team player! The candidate must have strong computer skills and a knack for detail.
The Billing Specialist is responsible for assisting and ensuring the overall timely and accurate billing.
- Retrieve records of invoices and supporting documents to ensure the overall timely and accurate billing
- Accurately record and enter billing information in the system
- Run daily reports to verify the accuracy of billing data and resolve billing errors
- Print and mail invoices to customers
- Work with the branches to resolve billing issues
- Accurately and timely enter driver payroll information in the system
- Provide support to office services
- Punctual and regular physical attendance is a minimum requirement of this position
- Possesses and demonstrates the ability to perform assigned tasks in a manner that adheres to the companies Safety, Health, Environmental and Security policies.
- Attention to detail
- Positive orientation to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong mathematical abilities.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word.
- Capable of critical analysis.
- Self-motivated with strong decision-making abilities.
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve non-routine and complex office administrative problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; observe and interpret situations; learn and apply new information or skills; perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks; work under intensive deadlines with frequent interruptions; and interact with co-workers, customers, vendors and others encountered in the course of work.
The minimum education or formal training for this position include the following:
- 1-3 years Administrative skills
- High school diploma required
- Some college preferred
- Relevant experience from previous jobs that would be required before entering this job, including time spent in formal apprenticeships.